Brandon, MB (CKLQ) - The City of Brandon will be putting on a snow route parking ban this evening to many highly used streets in the city.
From 12:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. on February 5, nine stretches of roads will have a parking ban.
Those roads are:
- Rosser Avenue from 1st Street to 18th Street
- Rosser Avenue from 18th Street to 34th Street
- Rosser Avenue East from 1st Street to 13th Street East
- Princess Avenue from 1st Street to 18th Street
- Princess Avenue from 18th Street to Whillier Drive
- Princess Avenue East from 1st Street to 13th Street East
- Ninth Street extending from Pacific Avenue to Princess Avenue
- Tenth Street extending from Princess Avenue to Pacific Avenue
- Louise Avenue extending from 13th Street to 18th Street
At this time, city-wide residential plowing is not planned, but could happen i in the next few days if Public Works officials deem to necessary.