On Air

A Hamiota Home Caught Fire Today

27.12.2013 16:51

RMCP are investigating after a house fire broke out in Hamiota.

 

The blaze started at 1:30 this afternoon in the garage and spread to the Attic.                                                                                                                        

 

The family of 5 was home at the time but they all were able to escape the fire unscathed.

 

The cause of the fire was accidental due to an electrical malfunction.

 

The estimate of the damage hasn't been determined yet,.